Registration and liquidation of sole proprietor
If you have decided to start the entrepreneurial activity by yourself, you can choose one of the options for entrepreneurship — to become a sole proprietor.
For an ordinary person, these are incomprehensible words, and the registration procedure raises dozens of questions. ADVA lawyers will not only answer them but also help to register the sole proprietor quickly and efficiently.
Where to start? First, choose the type of entrepreneurial activity. After that, we will select the classifiers of types of economic activity (KVED) that must be specified during registration.
The next stage is the preparation of documents for registration and their submission to the relevant institutions. Our professionals will tell you where it is better to apply to save time and get an extract of state registration within a day.
In addition, it is necessary to choose the optimal tax system and submit the following documents to the tax service:
- application for state registration of the relevant tax system;
- request for an extract from the register of taxpayers that you have selected;
- application for registration of the Book of accounting of income and fees.
As you can see, the registration of a business entity is not an easy procedure, especially if you are starting it for the first time. To avoid mistakes and save time, contact professionals.
Also, sooner or later you may want to stop doing business. Then there will be a new question — the liquidation of a sole proprietor.
This process is even more complicated than registration, but ADVA lawyers will help you faster:
- prepare the necessary documents to the state registration authorities;
- close bank accounts;
- • perform all the necessary actions to remove a sole proprietor from the register with the State Fiscal Service with documentary confirmation.
With the help of ADVA specialists, you will achieve results faster and avoid paperwork.