Branches of law

Receiving a survivors’ pension

Disabled family members (minor children, disabled men or women, elderly parents) have the right to receive a survivors’ pension.

To receive such a payment, you should take into account the following:

— the insured breadwinner has died, is recognized as missing or is declared dead;
— his death is not related to an industrial accident or an occupational disease;
— he has dependent family members who are unable to work;
— he has a pension insurance record that would be necessary for assigning a pension for the III disability group, according to the Mandatory State Pension Insurance Act of Ukraine.

To receive such a pension, you need to collect all necessary documents and submit to the Pension Fund together with an application for the assignment of a pension.

To draw up a clear action plan, we advise you to contact ADVA for legal support.

ADVA specialists will study your situation, prepare the necessary draft documents for applying to the Pension Fund.

Initial legal consultation (up to 20 minutes)
150 ₴
Legal analysis of the situation and oral consultation
400 ₴
Negotiations in the interests of the client
350 ₴
Legal analysis of the situation and written consultation
300 ₴
Draft of a document
700 ₴
Action plan in the certain situation
1000 ₴
Оформити замовлення ×