Branches of law

Receiving a benefit in connection with the birth of a child

The birth benefit is provided to one of the parents or a guardian who permanently resides with the child. To receive the benefit, you have to contact the social protection of the population department at the place of residence of one of the parents (guardian) with whom the child permanently lives, or at the place of birth of the child.

Important: You must apply no later than 12 calendar months after the birth of the child, otherwise the benefit will not be assigned.

To receive the benefit, you must first submit your passport or other document confirming your identity and Individual Taxpayer Number.

You also must provide the following documents:

– an application that is drawn up in any form indicating the registration at the place of residence of the child;
– a copy of the child’s birth certificate;
– a copy of the decision on the establishment of guardianship (submitted only by the guardians).

In order to receive the birth benefit, it is necessary to provide the details of the bank account to which you plan to receive the payments to the social protection authorities.

Registration at the place of residence of a child is also based on the data sent by the social protection authorities, which was indicated by the legal representative with whom the child permanently resides in the application for the assignment of the benefits for a child.

For more detailed consultation on obtaining the benefit or on appealing against the actions/inaction of the social protection authorities, please contact ADVA. They will provide you with legal assistance and the necessary support online.

Initial legal consultation (up to 20 minutes)
150 ₴
Legal analysis of the situation and oral consultation
400 ₴
Negotiations in the interests of the client
350 ₴
Legal analysis of the situation and written consultation
300 ₴
Draft of a document
700 ₴
Action plan in the certain situation
1000 ₴
Оформити замовлення ×